AmigaActive (1242/2143)

From:Michael Carter
Date:17 May 2000 at 11:47:21
Subject:SCSI -> IDE

Hi,

with the expensive cost of SCSI drives these days IDE is looking muchnicer
with 40gb being as cheap as £150. Anyway 'Laire' on IRC just pointed me to
this interesting dongle
http://www.hantz.com/asp/NewProducts/Produkte_3.asp?ProduktID=495&m=0&s=&CID
=0 which allows you to plug in an IDE drive to a SCSI connection! Cool? :)

But the site is all german. So I cannot suss it out - I think it costs
160GM if i'm looking at the right item :) ANyway here speak german could
take a look?

bye,

M!ke Carter [Software Development Engineer]

| MAiL: michael.carter@aspentech.com \ o0 / |
| WwW: http://www.aspentech.com /_ ~_\ |
TeL: +44 (0) 1925 8-44510 \/ .---'
| .
AspenTech UK Limited | .'|'.
Birkdale House, The Links, Kelvin Close | |||||||
Birchwood, Warrington. UK. WA3 7RB ' ''|''

CLICK HERE AND START SAVING ON LONG DISTANCE BILLS TODAY!